Question – What is the largest organ in the body?
If you answered skin, you’re right! Sometimes we forget how important our skin is. As the largest organ in the body, our skin is the barometer for internal health. As we age, our skin changes, creating the need for targeted nutrients. Poor nutrition, the environment, stress, hormonal changes and modern lifestyles deplete the skin of essential nutrients needed to maintain its health and help prevent the visible signs of aging.
Perricone Cosmetics‘ Cold Plasma’s formula works according to your individual, unique needs through biochemical individuality – a self-selection process charged by phospholipids, that help direct needed nutrients where they can be effectively used through the cell membrane. This also means, if any of the ingredients aren’t needed, they just won’t be utilized.
Cold Plasma works through this system to deliver optimal nutrition to skin cells to help skin achieve a healthy, glowing, youthful appearance.
Be sure to check out Perricone’s newest product Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer – it contains a lot of the same ingredients as Cold Plasma.
We’re giving away Dr. Perricone’s Cold Plasma to one lucky reader. Here are the deets:
- To enter the contest, leave a comment on this entry sharing why you need Cold Plasma.
- You can increase your chances of winning (receive additional entries) by doing each of the following:
- + 1 Entry: Become a Fan of A Girl Must Shop on Facebook (click on the Facebook icon on the right sidebar)
- + 1 Entry: Follow Us on Twitter (click on the Twitter icon on the right sidebar)
- + 1 Entry: Tweet this: RT Win Dr. Perricone’s Cold Plasma at @AGirlMustShop http://bit.ly/9epUKy
- We will choose one reader at random to receive Cold Plasma.
- The contest ends on March 1, 2009 at 11:59pm EST.
Blogger Disclosure: A Girl Must Shop received free product from Perricone MD.